Using a hotel for cruise port parking can be very convenient for your stay in South Florida. A great choice for a hotel to stay in would be Rodeway Inn or Quality Inn, these two hotels have the best prices for daily, weekly and monthly parking. So enjoy a one night stay before you hop onto your cruise and sail of to have the time of your life.
Rodeway Inn and Quality Inn have been the best hotels in over a decade to give free transportation to and from the Airport and Cruise Port Everglades. So park your car or truck at one of these two fine establishments.
Already one of the three busiest cruise ports worldwide, Port Everglades is also one of Florida’s top container ports, with more than 4,200 ship calls annually. Port Everglades is South Florida’s main seaport for receiving petroleum products including gasoline, jet fuel and alternative fuels. The port serves as the primary storage and distribution seaport for refined petroleum products, distributing fuel to residents of 12 Florida counties.
Port Everglades is also recognized as a favorite United States Navy liberty port. With a depth of 45feet, Port Everglades is currently the deepest United States (Atlantic Ocean) port south of Norfolk, VA.Port Everglades serves all of South Florida and is located in Fort Lauderdale. The deep-water harbor is the cruise ship capital of the world, with more than 3 million passengers embarking each year. It’s also home to the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center.
- Free Shuttle to Airport & Port Everglades
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wifi
The Rodeway Inn & Suites gives you exceptional
value, prime location and excellent comfort in the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Located almost a half mile
west of I-95,1.5 miles from the Fort Lauderdale Airport and a couple of minutes from Port Everglades Cruise Port.Quality Inn & suites
Serving Port Everglades
- Shuttle to Airport & Port Everglades (additional charges apply for shuttle service)
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wifi
The Quality Inn Cruise Port Hotel is centrally located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. The magnificent Quality Inn & Suites Hotel Hollywood FL is less than five miles from the Fort Lauderdal Airport & Port Everglades.
Port Everglades boasts more cruise lines, more sailings and more itineraries than any other port in the world. But it’s the world-class services and facilities that make it smooth sailing for the cruise-bound. Cruise guests enjoy:
- 9 spacious, air-conditioned cruise terminals
- Snack machines, restrooms and seating areas in terminals
- Secured parking in two parking garages with 4,500 spaces and two gated surface lots within walking distance to the terminals
- Free cell phone waiting lots on weekends for people picking up debarking guests
- Efficient drop-off areas and parking ramps
- Covered walkways
- Elevator/escalator access to gangways
- Shuttle service from parking garages to select distant terminals
- Vehicle-to-ship porter service for baggage
- Easy access to local transportation: airport, highway, buses, taxis, rental cars
- Conveniently located next to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Ideal for a post-cruise vacation in the Greater Fort Lauderdale area